Thursday, September 23, 2010

I finally made it to Bobo's house late Tuesday afternoon, and yes bailing wire was involved. After a shower and a long nap, I can say I'm glad this particular odyssey has come to a close. I'm leaving the scooter here, taking the train home Saturday, and will come back in my truck to get it next month. Bobo took me out to a great dinner, thank you so much, you are a sweetheart. And I am so relieved to spend a few days here relaxing, probably the same time it would take me to drive this wounded steed home.

I'm so very appreciative of the well wishes and support. Not sure I would do this again, being the only old scoot made me pretty much the outsider. On that replacement stock 150 top end with grossly mismatched ports, my scooter was one slow dog. Anyone on a stock P could have come in way ahead of me any day. The whole points thing is really deceiving when you are in a class by yourself. I only won my class in a forfeit, sort of a hollow victory, but a win nonetheless.

Here's a slide show of all the pics I took with my digital camera. I finally got my act together several days in to take pix with my camera phone as well, that's how I've been posting here mostly. The majority are checkpoints, but there are some nice photos in there too. I didn't spend a lot of time editing out the "bad" ones... Hopefully enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment